- 6 honey or chocolate Graham cracker squares
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch, chocolate or peanut butter chips
- 1 can (8 ounce)
DOLE Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- Arrange 8 Graham crackers in single layer in 8-inch square, microwave-safe dish.
Evenly spoon marshmallows, butterscotch chips and pineapple over crackers.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until pineapple is slightly warm. Let stand
for 1 minute
to cool. Place remaining crackers on top of each square.
- Individual serving size: Place 2 Graham cracker squares on microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup marshmallows, 1 1/2 teaspoons butterscotch chips and 2 tablespoons
- Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until pineapple is
slightly warm. Top with 2 Graham cracker squares.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Info Per One Serving: 180 calories, 3g fat (2g sat.), 0mg cholesterol,
99mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate, 2g protein