- 6 honey or chocolate Graham cracker squares
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch, chocolate or peanut butter chips
- 1 can (8 ounce)
DOLE Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- Arrange 8 Graham crackers in single layer in 8-inch square, microwave-safe dish.
Evenly spoon marshmallows, butterscotch chips and pineapple over crackers.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until pineapple is slightly warm. Let stand
for 1 minute
to cool. Place remaining crackers on top of each square.
- Individual serving size: Place 2 Graham cracker squares on microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup marshmallows, 1 1/2 teaspoons butterscotch chips and 2 tablespoons
- Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until pineapple is
slightly warm. Top with 2 Graham cracker squares.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Info Per One Serving: 180 calories, 3g fat (2g sat.), 0mg cholesterol,
99mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate, 2g protein
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.