- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) chocolate or vanilla
flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- Pour milk into a medium bowl. Add the instant pudding. Beat with a wire whisk
for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into six 5-ounce paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden stick
into each for a handle.
- Freeze for 5 hours or until firm.
- Place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds. Press firmly on
bottom of cup to release Pudding Chiller.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.