Witch's Brew Cake
- 22 Halloween chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix, with pudding in mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup solid-pack canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 (16-inch) black shoestring licorice, braided
- Assorted Halloween candies and colored sprinkles, for garnish
- Cookie spiders (see below)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop cookies and set aside.
- Mix cake mix, water, pumpkin, eggs and cinnamon in large bowl with electric mixer
at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at high speed. Fold in 1 1/4 cups chopped
- Pour batter into greased 10-inch fluted tube pan. Bake in preheated oven for
45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let
cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Place cake flat-side up on serving dish. Combine whipped topping and chocolate
syrup. Frost top and sides of cake. Press remaining chopped cookies into cream on
side of cake.
- Attach licorice for pot handle. Decorate cake with candies, colored sprinkles
and cookie spiders.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes