7th Inning Hot Dogs
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 cheese-filled or regular hot dogs, cut in half
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate dough into 8 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Cut each
rectangle in half lengthwise.
- Place a hot dog half lengthwise on 1 end of the dough
strip. Fold dough in half over the hot dog. Press short edges to seal, leaving sides
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard and pickle relish, if desired.
Yields 16 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes