- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can favorite pizza sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes crescent rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Brown beef and onion. Drain.
- Add pizza sauce and seasonings.
- Form a crust using the crescent rolls on a lightly greased pizza pan or
stone. Pat together to seal seams.
- Pour meat mixture on top of crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes