- 1 large package egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, divided
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- In a large pot, cook the noodles until tender, remove from heat and drain, set
- In a skillet brown the ground beef; remove from heat and drain excess fat.
- Add 1/2 pound diced cheese, soups and 1 can of water to the hamburger; mix and stir
until the cheese melts. Place half of this mixture in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Add the noodles and mix gently, pour the remaining mixture on top.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 pound cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes