- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups cornflakes, finely crushed
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a gallon-size zip-top bag. Dip each chicken piece in
the egg and milk mixture, then shake the pieces in the cornflake crumbs bag.
- Place each coated nugget on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes