Chili Dog Casserole
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot dogs
- 10 corn or flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spoon one can of chili into 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Roll hot dogs up in tortillas.
- Place in baking dish seam side down.
- Top with remaining chili, then sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Cover the pan with foil (without the foil touching the cheese),
and bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes