- 1 (14 ounce) package smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup thick salsa
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup corn, canned or frozen
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (3 pound 5 ounce) can pork and beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce
the heat and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes