- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place
on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake or 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 8 sandwiches.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes