Crunchy Honey Coated Chicken Nuggets
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 or 1 1/2 inch bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup honey (slightly warmed)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- In small bowl combine honey and water.
- Place corn flakes in a pie plate or shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken strips into honey mixture, then coat with corn flake crumbs.
- Put on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until cooked at center, turning chicken
over at halfway point.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes