Crunchy Nacho Dogs
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury®Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 4 slices (3/4 ounce each) American cheese
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup crushed nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into
- Place cheese slices on rectangles; place hot dog in center of each. Fold
short sides of dough over hot dogs; roll up each. Press edges to seal. Brush
rolls with milk; roll in crushed chips. Place rolls, seam side down, on cookie
- Bake for 15 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- If desired, serve with ketchup, salsa or sour cream.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Sandwich) Calories 480 (Calories from
Fat 310), Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 3 1/2g), Cholesterol 45mg;
Sodium 1350mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 14g
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1 High-Fat Meat; 5 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Betty Crocker/© 2011 ®/TM General Mills
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes