- 2 x 2 x 1/2-inch meat pieces (chicken, pork, beef or ham)
- Honey or jalapeno jelly (optional)
- 1 package refrigerator biscuits
- 2 x 2 x 1/2-inch cheese pieces
- Flatten each biscuit.
- Place meat and cheese on each biscuit.
- Put a dab of honey or pepper jelly in also, if desired.
- Wrap biscuit around the meat and cheese, sealing all edges.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and brush each dipper with melted butter
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes