Dogs in a Sweater
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- Ketchup, mustard and/or ranch dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Separate dough; roll each piece into a 15-inch rope. Insert sticks into hot dogs
lengthwise. Starting at one end, wrap dough in a spiral around hot dog; pinch ends
to seal. Place 1 inch apart on a baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes