Easy Pasta Dish
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 can sweet corn
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup (more if you like)
- Grated cheese
- Oil (for frying)
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion until soft.
- Add the beef and cook until browned.
- Add macaroni, sweet corn, ketchup and mix well. Put mixture into a casserole dish.
- Cover the top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven until hot and the cheese has melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes