As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 can water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix beef, onion, salt and pepper together. Make 8 hedgehog shapes from mixture.
- Arrange in a greased casserole dish.
- Mix soup water and sauce together. Pour over the hedgehogs.
- Cover casserole with lid. Put it into the oven at 350 degrees F for
1 hour and 15 minutes. Occasionally spoon sauce over hedgehogs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes