Hot Dog Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 package hot dogs, sliced into rounds
- American cheese slices or shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package; rinse and drain.
- Butter a casserole dish or pan.
- Layer spaghetti, sauce, hot dog slices, more
sauce, and top with cheese slices or shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or
until casserole is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes