Macaroni and Cheese with Tomatoes
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pint milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Cook macaroni.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Whisk flour and milk together in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add milk and flour mix. Bring to boil, then simmer
for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, mustard and half the cheese.
- Add macaroni and mix well. Pour mixture into pie dish.
- Top with layer of tomatoes and rest of cheese.
- Put into warm oven until cheese is toasted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes