- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cup corn flakes
- Combine the meat, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion and salt.
- Crush the corn flakes slightly with your hands. Stir into meat mixture and shape
into 8 patties, 3/4-inch thick.
- Broil for about 5 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking.
May be cooked in a skillet on top of the stove for approximately the same time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes