Nutty Chicken Tenders
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1 (1 pound) package chicken tenders
- 2 cups lightly salted cashews, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine preserves and chutney in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring
constantly, until melted.
- Spray baking dish with cooking oil. Dip chicken tenders in apricot mixture, roll
in nuts and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Bring remaining apricot mixture to a boil over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce with chicken.
Makes 4 servings.
Calories 912; Calories from fat 46%; Total fat 48g; Saturated fat 10g; Cholesterol
47mg; Carbohydrate 99g; Sodium 839mg; Fiber 4g; Protein 27g