PB and Banana Piggy Sandwich
This is a fun sandwich for the kids to help make. Fill it with their favorite fillings.
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- Peanut butter
- Combine 2 rolls and flatten into a 5-inch oval. Place on a sprayed baking
sheet. Cut another roll in half. Flatten one of the halves into a 2 1/2-inch
circle for the nose. Use a straw to make nostrils (enlarge holes because they
will shrink). Place nose on the face. Flatten the last half into a 3 1/2 x 2-inch
rectangle. Cut the rectangle in half diagonally making 2 triangles. Place triangles
at the top of the face and fold the points over to make the ears. Press raisins
into the face for eyes. Brush everything with beaten egg.
- Repeat to make as many sandwiches as desired.
- Allow to rise for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool, slice and fill with peanut butter and banana.
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time) | Bake Time: 20 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes