As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 roll Pillsbury French Loaf Dough
- 32 thin slices pepperoni
- 8 (1-inch square) cubes mozzarella
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough on clean flat surface and cut into 8 equal squares by cutting the
dough in half then cutting each of those pieces in half and repeating until you
have 8 pieces.
- Place 2 slices of pepperoni on the corner of each dough square, top with one
cube of cheese then 2 more slices of pepperoni.
- Wrap the dough around the pepperoni and cheese, sealing all the seams. Place
on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in center of oven for 10 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Tips: Sealing the dough around the pepperoni and cheese is the most important
part. Brushing with an egg white/water mixture will help seal but is not necessary.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes