- 1 whole cut up frying chicken (skinned)
- 4 cups red sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 8 ounces sliced pizza pepperoni
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup Romano or parmesan cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped chunky (optional)
- 1 cup sliced zucchini (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small roaster sprayed with cooking spray, put 4 tablespoons olive oil; add
garlic and chicken pieces meaty side down.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Turn pieces over and put 2 cups sauce on top, then the pepperoni, green pepper
- Put last 2 cups sauce, Romano and mozzarella on top.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, then bake for 10 minutes uncovered.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes