- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package pepperoni, optional
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, optional
- 3 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- Salt, pepper, oregano, garlic to taste
- Combine cooked noodles, milk and eggs.
- Place in greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Spread sauce over noodles.
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain and season to taste. Add mushrooms. Place
hamburger mixture over sauce. Layer pepperoni next. Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1/2 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes