Potato Chip Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups potato chip crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine potato chip crumbs, garlic salt and pepper in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken pieces 1 at a time into melted butter; roll in potato chip crumbs until coated.
- Arrange chicken pieces skin side up in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is brown and crispy.
Yields 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes