As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound process American cheese spread with jalapeno peppers, cubed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
- Brown the meat in a large skillet over a medium flame; drain.
- Add tomato sauce
and seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Press crescent roll dough onto bottom and sides of ungreased 12-inch pizza pan
to form crust. Prick bottom and sides with fork.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread meat mixture over crust; sprinkle cheese over meat mixture. Continue baking
until cheese melts.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, and olives. Serve with sour cream
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes