Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cans vegetables (carrots, peas, corn, green beans or mixed)
- 1 small bag Tater Tots
- Pat raw ground beef into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and onion.
- Mix together soups and water and pour this over ground beef layer.
- Drain vegetables well, and add over the top.
- Put Tater Tots on top and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.