Tuna Fish Bake
- 2 cans tuna fish
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag of potato chips
- Some grated cheese
- Drain and flake the tuna fish. Put in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Drain the sweet corn and layer on top of the tuna.
- Pour the mushroom soup over the tuna and corn.
- Crush the chips and sprinkle over the casserole. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven until warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes