Tuna Shoestring Bake
- 1 family-size can of tuna or 1 (16 ounce) can salmon
- 6 ounces canned shoestring potatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 4 ounces pimiento, chopped (or 1/2 chopped bell pepper)
- Combine ingredients and place in greased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
Yields 6-8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes