- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 slices turkey
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato, broccoli or pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing
- Warm tortilla in skillet over medium heat until light brown and puffed.
- Remove to plate and layer cheese, turkey, lettuce and optional vegetables on top.
- Spread salad dressing over vegetables.
- Roll tightly and cut in half or into 1-inch pieces.
Makes 1 wrap.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes