- Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- American cheese
- Place one crescent roll on cookie sheet, then flatten.
- Put chopped turkey and 1/2 slice of American cheese in the center.
- Cover with another flattened crescent roll and seal sides with finger or fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes