Creamy Blue Jigglers
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes blue Jell-O
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 small box Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 3 minutes until completely
- Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Quickly
pour into Jell-O. Stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Dip bottom of pan into warm water about 15 seconds.
- Cut into decorative shapes
with cookie cutters all the way through gelatin or cut into 1-inch squares.