- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) packs or 4 (four serving size) Jell-O gelatin dessert (any flavor)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 small box Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 3 minutes until completely
- Let cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour gelatin into a medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk for
1 minute. quickly pour into gelatin. Stir with a wire whisk until it is well blended.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Dip the bottom of the pan into warm water for about 15 seconds.
- Cut into decorative
shapes with cookie cutters all the way through the gelatin or cut into 1-inch squares.
Makes about 24 pieces.