- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Crispix
- 1 1/2 cups Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cups animal crackers
- 1 1/2 cups bear-shaped honey Graham snacks
- 1 cup bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, heat butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until
butter is melted; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Place in a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees
F for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: about 8 cups