Rice Krispies Treats
Do not use diet/reduced fat margarine in this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture evenly into
13 x 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- When cooled, cut into 2-inch squares.
Makes approximately 24 squares.