Sensible Nesquik Quivers
The ultimate after school snack. Let your kids pick out their favorite cookie
cutter shapes and they can help cut them out.
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatine
- Decorative cookie cutters
Preparation Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 5 min
Cooling Time: 3 hr refrigerating | Servings: 8
Nutritional Information: Calories: 50; Calories from Fat: 5; Total Fat: 1
g; Saturated Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 80 mg; Carbohydrates: 8 g ; Dietary
Fiber: 1 g; Sugars: 5 g; Protein: 4 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
- Combine milk, Nesquik and gelatine in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over
medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour into 9-inch square or 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cool to room temperature;
cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.