Sticky Caramel Popcorn
- 8 large or 80 small marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup uncooked popcorn, popped
- Melt butter and brown sugar in the microwave on HIGH.
- Add marshmallows and cook
on HIGH until melted together, stirring after each minute.
- Cool only until just melted for sticky popcorn; cool approximately 3 minutes
- Pour over popcorn and mix well.
Chocolate: Use 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa instead of brown
Cinnamon: Use a 12 ounce bag of red hots and 4 tablespoons cornstarch. Do not
use any other ingredients. Cook as above.