Yummy Apple Fruity Snacks
Crunchy and sweet for a really tasty treat! Kids will have fun wrapping up the
pretzels with fruit flavored snacks - you need only 2 ingredients.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups™
- Blastin’ Berry Hot Colors™ chewy fruit flavored snacks
- 6 large pretzel twists
- Unroll and remove paper from 2 Sizzlin’ Red/Yellow fruit flavored snacks.
- Cut red portions into 3/4-inch wide strips, using kitchen scissors.
- Wrap cut strips of fruit flavored snacks around pretzel to look like apple.
- Cut 1 1/4-inch long, slightly curved piece from another pretzel for stem.
- Attach stem by wrapping fruit flavored snacks around it to attach to top
- Unroll and remove paper from 2 Blazin’ Blue/Green fruit flavored snacks.
Cut away green portion; fold in half, and cut out 2 small leaves to place at
top of apple next to stem.
- Attach using small amount of water.
- Repeat to make 3 more apples.
- Store in a plastic container with plastic wrap layered between snacks or
in resealable food-storage plastic bag.
Prep Time 20 min | Total Time 20 min | Servings 4
You can make these apples with any color of Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snacks.
Fun, easy food craft idea for kids.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1 Apple Calories 190 (Calories from
Fat 20), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g ), Cholesterol 0mg Sodium
500mg Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 0g ), Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium0%; Iron 10%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat;
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):