Alaska Pipeline Chili
- 5 pounds moose meat
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- Garlic, to taste
- 2 to 4 onions, chopped
- 2 to 6 tablespoons chili powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cumin, or to taste
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes, undrained
- Cook bacon until it there is a large amount of bacon grease in the pan. Add moose
meat, onions and garlic, and cook until meat is browned, stirring often.
- Add chili powder, cumin and tomatoes and simmer until meat is tender. If more
liquid is needed, add a little water or beer.