- 2 pounds ground round steak
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans (optional)
- 1 chopped onion (optional)
- 2 to 4 chopped jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water - enough to make the liquid
- Brown ground meat and drain off any liquid.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, adding the water last and simmer, stirring occasionally so it will not stick to the bottom of the pan.
Sometimes I will add a small can of whole kernel corn, drained.