Arizona Chicken Chili
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons Santa Fe style spice blend (chili, cumin and garlic)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken cubes. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Serve with cornbread.