Bull Rider's Chili
A hearty chili that is perfect for a big crowd, or freeze part of it for an
easy weeknight dinner another time.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Idahoan Bacon & Cheddar Chipotle
Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large yellow onion,
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 4 pounds
ground beef (you can also add some hot Italian ground
sausage for more heat)
- 6 large cans diced tomatoes
- 2 small cans RO*TEL® diced tomatoes with chiles*
- 4 cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans black beans, drained and
* (RO*TEL® is a registered trademark of ConAgra Foods®)
- Sauté garlic, onion and peppers in olive oil until onions are transparent.
Add meat and brown.
- Stir in tomatoes and once mixture is very hot, add the packages of potatoes.
Mix thoroughly, add beans and simmer for at least one hour on medium heat.
- Gather up your own buckaroos and serve the chili topped with a large dollop
of Fiesta Dip.
Recipe and photo credit:
Idahoan Foods, LLC.