- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can Budweiser beer
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the ground beef, onions, and garlic until
ground beef is cooked.
- Add stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, ground cumin, brown sugar, beef
bouillon granules, beer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers and garnish with shredded cheese.
Makes 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.