Cheddar Melt Chili
This ground beef dish gets its heat from three different sources: salsa, beans
and chili powder. Hamburger Helper dinner mix makes it easy.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 package Hamburger Helper Cheddar cheese melt
- 1 cup Old El Paso salsa (any variety)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1/3 cup milk
- Cook beef in Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until brown;
- Stir in hot water, uncooked Pasta, Sauce Mix, salsa, 1/2 cup milk, the chili
powder and beans. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally, until
pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, stir Topping mix and 1/3 cup milk in bowl 30 seconds; set aside.
- Remove chili from heat; stir. Pour topping evenly over chili, or spoon over each
Source: Betty Crocker newsletter
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes