Cheesy Potato and Bacon Chili
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, broken up, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 6 strips crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a 2-quart pot. Add the potatoes, onion, and garlic. Sauté 5 minutes.
- Add the next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer
- Uncover and stir in remaining ingredients except cheese. Cook 5 minutes more
or until desired consistency.
- Garnish each serving with cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes