Cheesy Potato and Bacon Chili
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, broken up, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 6 strips crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a 2-quart pot. Add the potatoes, onion, and garlic. Sauté 5 minutes.
- Add the next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer
- Uncover and stir in remaining ingredients except cheese. Cook 5 minutes more
or until desired consistency.
- Garnish each serving with cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.