- 8 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (16 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry macaroni
- Avocados, chopped (garnish)
- Chopped onion (garnish)
- Shredded cheese (garnish)
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven. Add chicken, onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook until
the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add broth and remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer until macaroni is done.
- Serve topped with chopped avocados, chopped onion or shredded cheese. Season
to your taste.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.