- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo, white or red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- In medium skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken, onion, pepper
and garlic over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
- Add beans, tomatoes, broth, ketchup, chili powder and red pepper. Cover; simmer
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and tortilla chips if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.