Chili Don Pedro
- 8 ounces medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 (16 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 8 ounces creamed cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- Toss cooked noodles with butter; keep warm.
- Mix chili, cheeses, and sour cream
in cooking pan of a large chafing dish. Cover and simmer until the mixture is thoroughly
heated, stirring occasionally. If necessary, blend in additional sour cream until
of desired consistency.
- To serve, combine noodles with the chili mixture and sprinkle snipped parsley
Yield: 8 servings
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 6:58:50pm 3/22/03.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.