Chili Don Pedro
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 ounces medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 (16 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 8 ounces creamed cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- Toss cooked noodles with butter; keep warm.
- Mix chili, cheeses and sour cream in cooking pan of a large chafing dish. Cover and simmer until the mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. If necessary, blend in additional sour cream until of desired consistency.
- To serve, combine noodles with the chili mixture and sprinkle snipped parsley over top.