- 1 pound pork or beef
- Oil or lard
- 4 green chiles, toasted, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cut pork into small cubes. Sauté in oil until well browned.
- Drain off all but 1 tablespoon fat.
- Add chopped chiles, garlic, onion, tomato and water and season
to taste with salt and pepper. If desired, you may also add 1 potato, peeled and
diced, at this time.
- Cover tightly and simmer for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes