"Two way" - Sauce comes on a pile of spaghetti
"Three-way" - Spaghetti topped with chili and grated cheddar cheese
"Four-way" - Adds chopped onions
"Five-way" - Adds beans
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground sirloin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- Brown meat and chopped onions. Drain grease.
- Place meat and onions in a large pan or slow cooker with all other ingredients.
- Cook slowly for 4 to 5 hours, covered.
- Remove bay leaves and garlic before serving. Serve any way you like.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.