"Two way" - Sauce comes on a pile of spaghetti
"Three-way" - Spaghetti topped with chili and grated cheddar cheese
"Four-way" - Adds chopped onions
"Five-way" - Adds beans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground sirloin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- Brown meat and chopped onions. Drain grease.
- Place meat and onions in a large pan or slow cooker with all other ingredients.
- Cook slowly for 4 to 5 hours, covered.
- Remove bay leaves and garlic before serving. Serve any way you like.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chili Recipes